Orthodontic treatment is an excellent investment. We understand people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations, therefore we offer a range of payment options to help you afford this important health service.
- Our office accepts payment by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
- A 5% discount is offered when paying in full at the start of treatment by cash or check.
- A “no-down-payment” option is offered through Care Credit, a financing company for your treatment needs.
- You may set up a no interest payment plan through our office, making an initial down payment and then monthly payments by auto-draft, either from a checking, savings or money market account.
- Our office will file your insurance; however, it is the responsibility of the patient and/or parent to research benefit amounts and requirements.
- If insurance stops paying for any reason, any portion the insurance does not pay will become your responsibility.
- We will provide documentation for you to file with your flexible spending account.