Dr. Spillers, Dr. Gordon, and our team are always excited to meet new patients during their first visit to Spillers Orthodontics. Your first appointment is complimentary and will include an examination and an explanation of your potential treatment options.
Our orthodontists will gain insight into your orthodontic needs during your first visit. We may reserve time following your exam for diagnostic records which our orthodontists will use to form your treatment plan. These records may include x-rays, photos, and a digital scan.
During your first appointment, we will address the following questions:
- Is there a condition that can be corrected with orthodontics?
- Is treatment appropriate now, or should it be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other conditions have occurred?
- What procedures will be used to correct the issue?
- Do any teeth need to be removed?
- How long will the treatment be?
- How much will treatment cost?
We will take the time to answer any questions that you may have. We can answer most questions about treatment during the initial examination, but in some cases, our orthodontists will make recommendations after a more detailed analysis of the diagnostic records.
Please assist us by providing the following information when you come in for your initial appointment:
- If you have orthodontic insurance, please bring your insurance card. This will allow us to give you an estimate of your insurance benefit.
- To expedite the check in process, complete our patient forms on-line and submit them prior to your appointment.
We welcome you to contact our office today to learn more about orthodontics in Warner Robins and Macon, Georgia, and to schedule a complimentary appointment.