Ready to take the first step toward a healthy, beautiful smile?
Our virtual smile assessment allows you to begin the journey toward a new smile from the comfort of your home.
Here’s how it works:
- Click “virtual smile assessment” at the bottom of this page
- Answer a few questions about yourself or the individual seeking treatment
- Use the simple, guided process to take a few photos
- Submit your information, and we’ll take care of the rest!
Dr. Spillers or Dr. Gordon will review your profile and photos and respond with answers to your questions, a cost estimate, recommended treatment plan, and next steps on how to schedule your complimentary exam.
At your first visit we will more closely examine your teeth and bite as well as take records, including a 3D scan of your teeth and perform a smile simulation at no charge. This will show you what is possible!
How To View Your Smile Assessment When It’s Ready
1. Once we review your photos and create your assessment, you’ll receive an email and a text with a link to log into our secure, online portal.
2. Follow the link in that email, and then choose “If you completed a virtual consultation on our website, please click here to create a password.”
3. Enter into the box the email that you used to send in your information. You’ll then receive an email to “reset” (create new) a password.
4. Choose “Change My Password” to finish registering your account.
5. After you login, you’ll be able to see your smile assessment and any notes from the doctor.
6. If you have any questions, or receive a note that you have a message waiting from the doctor, choose “Chat” in the menu. From here you can chat with us directly, just like a text message.